Back from Singapore!

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sorry for the lack of updates! I have been hiding out in Singapore for the past week, doing my share of visiting; The boyfriend’s job is based in Singapore, and for the next couple of months, he’ll be too busy to come home, thus landing this ‘visiting responsibility’ on my lap. Not that I’m complaining – I enjoyed myself thoroughly.
Fae, on the other hand, has been busy working since I left for Singapore, and for the last couple of days that I’ve been back (I only arrived home the day before last), she comes home with mostly moans and groans (except yesterday. Yesterday, she came home with a whole box of carrot cake and tiramisu slices :D. Again, not complaining.).
Anyhow, today is her last day of work before we whisk ourselves off to a mini week-long holiday in Hong Kong with our family on Monday morning :) (Oh, she just called me with squeals of freedom. No more moans and groans, I see.). We’re all very excited, though not so much about the early take-off (9am, which means we have to leave by 6am, wake up by 5am. Double whammy!).
We don’t know about the availability of internet services there as we will be staying in a different hotel every night, so we apologize beforehand for not replying as promptly as we would like to. It also means that a week of little updates should be expected (but we promise you we’ll come back with pictures AND clothes from Hong Kong!).
While I was in Singapore, Fae decided to have some fun taking pictures of the clothes, modelled by her and Angeline, our youngest sister. I decided to share with you what I missed. Here you go!




xoxo
Jacqui

0 comments: